Quacklabs Technologies has committed to understanding and achieving the quality needs and expectations in every aspect of our product. As our first priority the management of any company is committed to delivering quality product to our clients. We recognise that consistent satisfaction of client needs is essential to business survival.
The quality policy is communicated to employees during the training of the new hires. It is understood, implemented, and maintained by employees at all levels. This process is documented by management through the employee evaluation process, the training procedures, the internal audit process, and the document control process. The management shall ensure that and objectives for quality of the software products are documented in the quality manual. The management shall assure that the quality manual is communicated to, understood, and implemented by all personnel concerned.
A Software Project Management Plan shall be created for all projects and project managers shall produce project performance reports at intervals agreed with the project sponsor, all projects shall prepare a product requirements specification describing the functions, performance and the interface requirements of the software product, projects shall develop software in compliance with predefined coding standards. coding standards shall be updated to reflect any project specific practices. All projects shall plan and perform the software quality management activities required to ensure that the customer's stated and implied needs are met and that the software product is developed in compliance with recognized best practice.
It must be clearly understood that we'll not allow quality to take second place behind cost or schedule. All employees have the right to question their supervisor's decisions or actions if they feel that quality is being compromised.
We believe that everyone has a special gift to offer and there is always something one can learn from each otherCommitment:
• Adequately staffed and trained Quality Assurance
• Annual internal audits with management review
• Timely reporting of the software testing results and any related quality issues
• Implementation of documented testing procedures for the release of the products
• Continuous improvement of our company - team members, processes, technology, service, product quality, delivery and support
• Build in quality ownership and ensure that we meet our customer’s requirements as our products are developed, manufactured, delivered and supported.
• Strive to be perceived by our customers as a world-class company whose quality products, service and support consistently exceed those of our competitors.